Dem British (Or Irish) Bloggers
- June @ Sunshine Fiction Reviews
June is my blogging bestie. Though we have a time diff, she's totally cool! I love teasing her with the books I have and her going on about how NA is amazing even though I don't like it.
- Lucy @ Queen of Contemporary
I met her after gushing about TMI! (She had an epic profile pic at that time). We talk on twitter and I stalk her blog whenever I can!
- Jack (Bemused Broccoli) @ The Book Stop
Jack is a robot. I believe this is true. And yes, I'm allowed even though it probably isn't true. He has a cool blog. He's also that guy I can talk to at 6 AM when I wake up at school. He's good with every topic and just really nice to talk to!
- Amber @ The Mile Long Book Shelf
I haven't talk to Amber in a while. With Jack, comes Amber so that's why I know her! (So grateful to Jack for introducing me to these people!) Amber is awesome and we can team up with our love for Miley Cyrus. LOL.
The FUN Adult Bloggers
- Octavia @ Read. Sleep. RepeatThis woman is so awesome. She's known best for her Stop and Chats where she talks about topics with such a kind honesty take makes people go "damn." She'll talk about all of the topics some people might consider a taboo.
- Caitlin @ The YA Bookworm
I had so much fun with Caitlin during the YA Crush Tourney because we were against each other, LOL. It was all in good sport after she and Team Ash totally kicked my butt. Anyway, afterwards, I was like "OMG! You're CANADIAN?!" And not just that! She's literally like 40 minutes away from me. WHEE.
- Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
Giselle has been to my house. Maybe for you this isn't a big deal, but for me it is. She gave me like 2 boxes of books that made me go "OMG YAY" for hours. I still have to make a haul for that. I'm probably going to call it the HOLY CRAP EARLY CHRISTMAS haul because of how many books she really gave me. ...And some of them are finished copies!!! Giselle is so nice and just ahhhhhhhh!!!
- Jenna @ Jenna Does Books
Jenna likes disney. She's the person I can ask for a Disney opinion without having to feel weird. We can gush about Frozen or how good it is in comparison to Tangled. I talk to her on twitter, but I'd love to talk to her way more.
- Jessi @ Novel Heartbeat
Jessi is my blogging aunt. She also has epic hair. We talk on twitter and I pretty much stalk her blog without a care. Her and her Nator Twin (Hannah @ Book Haven Extraordinaire) are kind of a chemical reaction together. Like the ones that give you pretty results like fireworks... hehe.
- Crystal @ Crystal in Bookland
- Meredith @ Pandora's Books
I met Crystal and Meredith at the same time! They are craaay on twitter and super fun to talk to. I've never face timed Crystal but Meredith is super awesome to talk to (especially face to face). They both are so lucky with their books; no seriously. I mean it. UGH. So jealous of you lovely people.
- Christina @ Ensconced in YA
She's amazing with twitter parties. She's pretty much my mentor in that sense. I
had this crazy idea to start doing them and Christina was just so helpful with annoying little me. She's writing a book so we're all very supportive of her! WHEE! You GO CC!
- Hafsah @ IceyBooks
I really found out about her when she published her book! I was one of her first fangirls and still am. Proud to be an early reader of this book. It's really good and a fast read. Hafsah is also a crazy good designer. Like no joke. She's spectacular.
- Alyssa @ The Eater of Books
Alyssa is someone that I constantly bothered back when I started blogging. She was so nice to me and always helped me out so much! Gosh, I don't know what I would've done without her. I wish I talked to her more, LOL
- Allison @ The Lovely Grace
Okay, Allison is a new blogger! She's in need of some attention because she's so cool. We talked on twitter because I met her from somewhere... I can't remember anymore... Anyway, she was like "you're from 'Sauga? I'm there too!" and I freaked out hard. Okay, my city is still a city but no one knows it. If someone asks "where you from?" I'm like "Toronto" because at least then, someone will know. I also need to meet Allison eventually considering I know her school and we're like 15 minutes away from each other.
- Jessica @ Reviews Abound What can I say about Jessica? She's my blogging big sister. Like she really helped me out through my wonko times. I talked to her when I was feeling down and she helped me so much! I owe her a lot and I just want to cuddle her because she's so cool.
- Alex @ Peace, Love Fangirl
Me and Alex (and a few others) had the pleasure of gushing over Romily Bernard and Natalie D. Richards! Alex and I also planned a twitter party together and she's totally awesome. She also has a name that I'm still trying to learn how to pronounce. Hehe.
- Matt @ That Crazy Fanboy
Matt is totally cool! He's sort of a new blogger, but he's really nice. I talk to him about THG (cos he's like a major fan) and that whole "boys can't be fangirls" thing is so wrong. Only diff is we refer to them as "fanboys" instead!
- Kierra @ The Word Mineur
- Monica @ Cover Analysis
- Kayla @ The Biblophilic Nerds
- Elena @ Brown Eyed Bookworm
- Christine @ Christiney Reads
- Taherah @ Books As You Know ItThese are the people that I don't talk to too much on twitter (at all or anymore)! I know their name, but I wish I talked to them way more. We might've used to talk back in the summer, because everyone was free. They seem nice and most likely are nice, but I would just love to be in their company longer.
- Eileen @ Singing and Reading in the RainI've face-timed Eileen for like 7 hours in a shot and then we never talked ever again. When I first met her, I thought she hated me for some reason. Thank God she doesn't, lol. We don't see as much of her in the blogging community anymore... MISS YOU LEENY!
- Melanie @ YA Midnight ReadsI religiously comment on Melanie's blog. It's so cute and I kind of love it a lot. Melanie is really fun to talk to, even though I wish she were more active on twitter! (I think it might be the time diff, so don't sue me if she actually is active...)
Dem People I Look Up To
- Mickey @ I'm a Book SharkI have to mention Mickey! She's the person who pretty much got me started on blogging. I annoyed her with my questions on Goodreads while she was all like "it's cool!" She's super fun to talk to and she always has the best "seasonal" names on twitter! EEP!
- Steph and Kat @ Cuddlebuggery
Those two are so cool! I can't ever get over how awesome they are and they run a kickass blog! AHHH! Those two never fail to make me laugh and I love talking to them, even though I'm terrified of them ;D
- Stacee @ Adventures of a Book JunkeeI am so jealous of how many book boyfriends Stacee has. It's unreal and really admirable. She's really nice and fun to talk to on twitter, though I wish twitter would stop unfollowing her for me. She's got AG Howard on the brain like always, so whenever I have Splintered/Unhinged feels, she'll be the first person I talk to (other than Anita herself).
- Betty @ Book Rock Betty
Betty is a HarlequinTEEN fangirl. I find her the person I can talk to about Gena Showalter, Julie Kagawa and Katie McGarry to specify!
- Jenni @ Alluring Reads
- Giselle @ Xpresso Reads
Giselle runs the first blog touring company ever. I don't know why, but she put up with my lack of posting, even though I said I would. (That was my difficult time period). I love her snark, her site and how cool she is when paired with Jenni. Oh, and they're both Canadian! OMG! So, that explain their awesomeness.
- Merp Squad
Obvious reasons... they're cute, awesome, run a tour site. I'm terrified of them because they're so high up there and some members never talk to me. I'm a quiet admirer ;D