I've been tagged by Zuzana at It was Lovely Reading You. "Random" That would be the real definition of me. But 50 random things? ACK. If you actually read all of them and leave a little comment, I will send you internet cookies. I swear it! But I don't expect you to read it at all. LOL. Even though its meant to be random, I am probably going to put in a LOT of bookish things and yep... nothing you can do about it!.
- When something electronic doesn't work, I always feel like it will magically work when I kick it.
- I made my blog in Nov 2012 and its changed over 5 times since then. And I only started taking this seriously in June/July.
- I like fluffy blankets and when its too hot, I turn a fan on just so I can use them.
- I have an obsession with tote/book bags.
- I have a box for random swag.
- I have a BSSB. (Its a Bad Shiz, Shiz box.) Like a shame box for books.
- I love being snarky but try not to be.
- I used to be really violent toward bullies.
- I've taken piano since I was five.
- 3D stickers make me giddy.
- I still scream when an author follows me on twitter.
- I've been trying to do more and more twitter parties.
- I hate my teachers.
- Singing is something I want to do in the future, despite me being told it isn't practical.
- I hate a lot of people.
- There are a lot of bloggers who I feel hate me and I'm trying to just accept it and let everything go.
- I'm strong in my religion.
- My basement freaks me out.
- I nearly set my microwave on fire once.
- I'm allergic to black coffee.
- I have an addiction to Milk Tea.
- I practically invented the whole dress in "black and white thing".
- My parents refuse to buy me anything other than MAC makeup and I'm always guilty.
- "Nova" is really different from my RL personality.
- I could spend hours listening to Ed Sheeran.
- I have an OBSESSION with British Singers.
- I like Italian food over Chinese even though I'm Chinese.
- A lot of things bug me even though I act infallible.
- I have 5 Divergent tote bags. (Reasons...)
- I actually like Rebecca Black.
- I have a crazy collection of bookmarks.
- I'm allergic to perfume.
- I've dropped my iPod two stories and it hit concrete... I didn't break.
- I was originally unwilling to watch Once Upon a Time, Doctor Who, LOST and The Vampire Diaries and yes... I am now eating my words.
- I have a dresser yet half my clothes are in my closet.
- I have a TV in my room with a cable box that I don't use.
- My dream is becoming a performer with recognition.
- I'm trying to get my Divergent song in the movie. (I might have emailed Summit.)
- My friend (whom I'm not sure why I'm friend's with)'s name is Vivien. (She wanted me to add this)
- I do everything 2 hours before they're due.
- I can't keep my life straight.
- I check my mail EVERY day.
- I love art even though I'm terrible at it.
- I talk back to my teachers which is why they totally don't like me.
- The worst book in terms of (disgusting content) I have read so far that goes higher than September Girls is Fault Line by C. Desir.
- Said book above taught me what masturbation and a "blow job" is... Thanks. (But really, the intense anger.)
- I have a Blogger Aunt (Jessi @ Auntie Spinelli Reads) and a Blogger Big Sister (Jessica @ Reviews Abound).
- I owe my happiness and dwindling of suicidal/self-harm tendencies to blogging. <3
- I pierced my own ear by accident and didn't feel a thing.
- I become a total jerk/arrogant idiot when insulted on my intelligence. (To the point that I regret afterwards.
Well... If you're still reading. Just send me your internet address and I shall send you some internet cookies of all varieties! I hope you learned something about me; more or less that I am quite an irritable person half the time. I love you guys anyway despite that.
Now, I have to do some tagging? I shall be tagging random people I know and love. If you've already been tagged, I apologize in advanced. And yes, this is quite a list.
Octavia @ Read, Sleep, Repeat
Jessi @ Auntie Spinelli Reads
June @ Sunshine Fiction Reviews
Meredith @ Pandora's Books
Kayla @ The Biblophilic Nerds
Christina @ Ensconced in YA
Crystal @ Crystal in Bookland
Taherah @ Books As You Know It
Alyssa @ The Eater of Books.
Hope you try this... its pretty fun!